Saturday, January 28, 2017

Dear readers, Jesus has revealed to me that I have been using false spiritual authority. When authority is treated as a right to exercise God's sovereignty, it usurps the place of Christ. The old "God will bless and back up" everything I feel like doing trick. I was ruling by my own desires. My error was not malicious I was in deception. As I repent the blood of Christ takes away my sins and leads me into righteousness. True spiritual authority can be found at Dr. Jones site.  https://godskingdom.org/start-here

6 comments:

  1. Have you considered speaking to a mental health therapist? After reading your posts here and your twitter feed I see you are mentally ill. One does not see this type of sickness in oneself, it is others who see it, and it is plain as day to anyone who has worked with those with mental health problems that you need some help. Please consider seeking the help you need x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am mentally ill to a slave and useful idiot in the matrix. Or maybe you are one of the 2%. One of the owners and operators of the matrix who run their part in their own devious deceptive lying ways and you are just putting me on.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, I couldn't finish reading this garbage but now that we all know you are mentally ill, how about getting some therapy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To exceed expectations is to no purpose.
    Godspeed

    ReplyDelete