Saturday, January 28, 2017

Dear readers, Jesus has revealed to me that I have been using false spiritual authority. When authority is treated as a right to exercise God's sovereignty, it usurps the place of Christ. The old "God will bless and back up" everything I feel like doing trick. I was ruling by my own desires. My error was not malicious I was in deception. As I repent the blood of Christ takes away my sins and leads me into righteousness. True spiritual authority can be found at Dr. Jones site.  https://godskingdom.org/start-here

7 comments:

  1. Amidst all the "unspeakable joy" you describe, I wonder how many of the people scrubbing the toilets, who have to miss the games and parties of which you speak, will be unspeakably joyous?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't get it. I am talking about the next life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Life (Zoe) when everyone is eventually perfected in the body of Christ.

      Delete
  3. You're not a real fan of the paragraph break. Are you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. why ask for money dude, I was interested until you asked for a donation. You cant ask the unsaved to pay tithes, first you must lead them to salvation, worry not, for God even feeds the birds, whom gather not, nor work in the fields. God loves you much more than many birds, will He not feed you all the more? Just worry about the harvest, Jesus will separate the wheat from the tares. Either you plant the seed, or you harvest, but either way its not really a paid position. We are the husbandman, who work the field for our Master. Let the Master supply your needs, for he knows your needs more thoroughly than even you, bob.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you about this. I am asking them to send financial help to another ministry. Stephen Jones in Minnesota. I reference him a lot on this blog. I don't need anything for myself. I'm just writing a blog in my spare time.

      Delete